Forms and Documents

~All students required to have these forms on file in the school office:

  • 2017 Release Form
  • A current immunization certificate . You may obtain this form from your child’s physician. If you have an objection to providing these records, you may submit an Immunization Waiver .

~You may use these forms for students who participate in Athletics at HLS  (grades 3-12) : 

Students participating in Varsity athletics may be required to provide a copy of their birth certificate.