Highlands Latin is a private, classical, Christian school. Our goal is to provide our students with a classical education of the highest quality and to create a private school which is a model of excellence in both academics and Christian character.
Interested in Highlands Latin School?
Highlands Latin at a Glance
- Type: K-12 Classical, Christian
- Enrollment: 627
- Average Class Size: 16
- 3-Year Average SAT: 1372 (1600 scale)
- 3-Year Average ACT: 30
- ITBS scores: Top 1% Nationally
- 36% of seniors recognized as National Merit Semifinalists/Commended in last 3 years.
- 34% of seniors accepted to Governor’s Scholars Program and Governor’s School for the Arts in last 3 years.
Graduates Accepted To: Bellarmine, Boston College, Boston University, Centre, Dartmouth, Hillsdale, MIT, US Naval Academy, New College of Florida, Notre Dame, Princeton, Purdue, Rose-Hulman, St. John’s, University of Michigan, UPenn, UVa, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest, and West Point
The HLS Drama Troupe presents Sherlock at Crescent Hill Baptist Church on May 19th & 20th at 7:00 p.m. This adaptation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s famous detective story is sure to delight all ages. The HLS drama troupe has added their own special touch with a performance during the show by a live band made up of cast members who call themselves “The Sound of the Baskervilles.”
Purchased tickets here.
Visit our blog for recent news: The Highlands Latin Extra