Highlands Latin is a private, classical, Christian school. Our goal is to provide our students with a classical education of the highest quality and to create a private school which is a model of excellence in both academics and Christian character.
Interested in Highlands Latin School?
Highlands Latin at a Glance
- Type: K-12 Classical, Christian
- Enrollment: 627
- Average Class Size: 16
- 3-Year Average SAT: 1372 (1600 scale)
- 3-Year Average ACT: 30
- ITBS scores: Top 1% Nationally
- 36% of seniors recognized as National Merit Semifinalists/Commended in last 3 years.
- 34% of seniors accepted to Governor’s Scholars Program and Governor’s School for the Arts in last 3 years.
Graduates Accepted To: Bellarmine, Boston College, Boston University, Centre, Dartmouth, Hillsdale, MIT, US Naval Academy, New College of Florida, Notre Dame, Princeton, Purdue, Rose-Hulman, St. John’s, University of Michigan, UPenn, UVa, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest, and West Point
The HLS Drama Troupe presents Sherlock at Crescent Hill Baptist Church on May 19th & 20th at 7:00 p.m. Tickets can be purchased here. This adaptation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s famous detective story is sure to delight all ages. The HLS drama troupe has added their own special touch with a performance during the show by a live band made up of cast members who call themselves “The Sound of the Baskervilles.”
Visit our blog for recent news: The Highlands Latin Extra